Sunday 22 January 2012

Practice makes....... something.

Hey guys.

So there are some things in the pipeline, I have been making display pics like mad for my friends with Flash. I have also been getting more illustration programs (adobe photoshop, Gimp and Corel painter) to practice my abilities and try to broaden my my skill set to include some styles that interest me but that I am currently incapable of doing very well. I also should mention here that my v ersion of flash has stopped working so until I fix it, I wont be able to make any more profile pics for anyone. At least not to the same style and ability that I was before.

I got a graphics tablet as well, (Wacom bamboo pen) and a new monitor because mine died a few weeks ago and I am really enjoying both of them. Playing LoL on a 32 inch TV was destroying my nervous system.

Anyways, I have been raging at LoL lately so I have been giving it a rest. I just lose every time I play and it has become a depressing angering morbid chore to play it.

WoW has also gone on hiatus..... almost indefinitely. I have no motivation to play as there is never anything new in the game and internet people and their relentless abuse and trolling makes me rage, not to mention that I can't progress cos I can't find a guild and I can't find a guild cos I can't progress, then there's the fail loot systems in the Looking for Raid raid to make me rage..... Just a rage-fest left right and centre really.

So at the moment, just madly practising art in every medium I can get my nerdy little hands on and trying to give enough thanks for all the support ALL of my friends have shown for my abilities as an artist and my recent attempt at internet mediocrity.

So I would just like to say: THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! It really is the words of my friends and role models that drive what I do (most of the time to my detriment) but this time the support has been overwhelming and I love you all for it!

In the mean time, keep an eye out for whatever I might be working on next,

Peace out internetz!

3 comments:

  1. Join the Dark side, come play HoN with me and Aaron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah but I don't want to be shit at yet another game and be made aware of it every single time I play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hon is different - Just have a try.

    ReplyDelete