Monday 9 January 2012

Sharing my gaming experiences

So I had been playing World of Warcraft a lot for quite some years now and until recently, I was enjoying it.
I'm not too sure what has changed that for me, mostly, when asked, I'll report that the shitty loot system that the new "LFR" has implemented meant that classes who can't use my gear keep being able to need roll on it and take the gear I really need to vendor it, or just for shits and giggles.

Nonetheless, I was still playing for some time and I had been in a guild that I really enjoyed being in, then the guild collapsed. I subsequently moved to another guild (no names need be mentioned) and have not enjoyed my time there. Combine that with the fact that most of my mates who I started playing to play with have stopped playing, and League of Legends is so much more fun for me at the moment, I have stopped playing WoW almost indefinitely.

All of that aside, I have decided to sling up some of my favourite screen-shots from my time in game with my mates for all of the world (the 2 people that will probably read this XD) to see. Who knows, maybe this little exercise will convince me to play again? don't get me wrong, I do PLAN to play again, I just don't have the drive to right at the moment.
I will be trying to pick it up in the future again, so that I can have things to make videos about to share with the world, but to be honest, I am not actually great enough at any aspect of any game to really have that much to share.

Any ways, let me know what you think if anyone is reading this. Tell me something you want to see. Ask me a question. Let me know what you think of my screen-shots and if you're so inclined, check out my characters on the wow armoury.














Peace out and enjoy, internetz.

2 comments: