Tuesday 10 January 2012

League of forfeits.....

I have been plying a lot of League of Legends lately and over the past couple of days on my grind from level 27 to 30 I have hit a massive losing streak, wherein I have been getting really down on myself for playing really poorly and just forfeiting every single match once it has become too far gone to recover from.

I think it is because I had been focussing completely on playing Tryndamere, and through a combination someone's comments about how "only noobs play Tryndamere", the fact that I learned that in the ranked levels draft pick games you have to be able to play multiple champions because the other team can ban certain champs and the fact that one of the guys I play with (shout out goes to T3kn33kz) has started playing with Tryndamere, I have been playing Graves. though I have been enjoying playing him on the whole, I think that the difference in game play styles between Graves and Tryndamere has just thrown me off completely.

While I have been doing some studying and researching about competitive LoL, I stumbled across some championship matches that I thought I would share with you guys.

http://tv.majorleaguegaming.com/videos/79337-finals-epik-gaming-vs-solo-mid-game-2

So, going forward I will be stepping up the amount of time spent playing LoL, practising with even more champions and trying not to rage so hard at my constant losses by trying to see that each loss isn't a failure, just a lesson in how NOT to do it.

On a quick note before I go, I would like to see a comment on this from you guys with what champ you play and why you love that champ!

Peace out for now internetz!


No comments:

Post a Comment