Monday 9 January 2012

First blog ever!

So I'm new to this whole "blogging" thing, but I suppose it was time to catch up.

As any of you who know me will know, I have recently moved to Cairns from Darwin and have had some trouble finding work.
This got me to thinking. Swifty and Lore and other various internet personalities like that have made a living from producing media to distribute on the internet, why couldn't I?

So here it is! the first blog post of my blog site with which I intend to promote my self, my works, my activities and try to start living the dream.
I have not really got anything with which to work at this point, but this is just the beginning! My first goal: to make $150 on my Google ad sense account and receive my first ever payout, but I can't do it without you guys, the internetz. So please, if you have some spare time, have a look at some of my vids on youtube (youtube.com/baggymeerkat) and like, thumbs up and subscribe. I know there is nothing of any interest there, but stay tuned for when I get set up and can start frapsing my games, filming some videos and doing some other fun stuff like that.

I also have a twitch.tv channel that I sometimes stream my games on, feel free to head over there and subscribe to get notified of when I am streaming.

Any ideas and advice for an aspiring internet media personality are appreciated and I do real all the comments on my videos, so go to town on them.

That's all from me for the time being, but stay tuned as I will be on here a lot from now onward.

Bye internetz!

No comments:

Post a Comment