Monday 6 February 2012

Imma FIRIN' MAH LAYZOOOOORRRR!

So the last few weeks/months (my concept of time is almost non-existant) I have been exclusively playing lol and have been enjoying it a fair bit. Which is a stark contrast to my last post, in which I believe I was bitching about how much I had been losing and how it had been getting me down.

I am still working on animating projects, but as of today I have commenced a Diploma in Information technology: Networking, and will be commiting as much time as my sanity will permit to that endeavour.

In the mean time, I'm working on a new and improved "Part of the problem" and have been recording my lol matches, so you can maybe expect to see some footage from my matches with all my mates, and at some point, some extended, hopefully better animated version of "part of the problem" as well.

Stay tuned internetz and I'll try to be more frequent with my updates.

Peace.

P.S. the title of this post relates to a video of a lucky double kill I got with Lux that you can find on the videos page of this blog or on my youtube channel, baggymeerkat.

No comments:

Post a Comment