Thursday 9 February 2012

YAY! I'm learning stuff and things.

Hey guys. So I thought it was worth celebrating that I have started my diploma in IT and have successfully taken home my work and DONE IT! TToday I spend like 3 hours going through the first workbook, and have done everything that I could do from home.

Tomorrow I will be going in to the campus and finishing the book (with a little help from the lecturers) and then that will be week one DONE!

I have been turning down the amount of LoL that I have been playing over the last couple of days, not for any reason, it has just happened that way but I am super duper stoked about my life and getting fit and really keen to get to a competitive level of LoL, or at least get into the scene enough to start recording my games, watching the competitive circuit a bit and still (love it or leave it) trying to make a name for myself.

Also I have been learning how to touch type. MAN THAT IS HARD!

Anyways, just a small update today internetz! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment